Insurance & Financing
At Mirror Image Dentistry, we are committed to helping you with your dental needs. We accept a variety of insurance. Dental insurance will assist you in paying for treatment. However, it will never completely pay for all treatment needed.
- We can file a pretreatment estimate to determine what the insurance will cover. This is only an estimate of your out of pocket expenses and does not guarantee coverage.
- As a courtesy to you, we will file your insurance. You are responsible for any portion that the insurance does not pay. If the insurance company does not pay within 90 days, Mirror Image Dentistry may request that you pay the balance and let you collect the funds from the insurance company. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover, cash and checks.
At Mirror Image Dentistry, we are committed to helping you achieve a healthy mouth and smile. We provide you with several options to make care possible.
- Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.
- We participate in several preferred provider organizations (PPOs) - CIGNA, Connection/GEHA, DHA/Assurant, WEBTPA, Delta Dental Premier, BC/BS Florida Combined PPO Plus, and Solstice. You can also utilize benefits from an indemnity plan or a PPO that has out-of-network benefits. We do not accept HMO’s, DMO’s, or discount plans. We will give you an estimate of your portion at the time of service. Payment of your portion is requested at the time of service.
- Care Credit is available to finance treatment. It offers a 3, 6, 12 or 18 month same as cash option or a longer option with an interest bearing revolving account pending credit approval.
- Time is set aside specifically for you at your appointment. If you must change the appointment, we ask that you give us 24 hours notice prior to your appointment to avoid a $30 cancellation fee.